HIGH INTENSITY + LOW IMPACT
SPINNING is the closest you can get to outdoor riding aside from the real thing.
Spinning is high intensity but low impact because the pace and resistance can be modified. Older adults and people recovering from certain orthopedic injuries can benefit from the easily modifiable workout. The benefits of spinning can be felt in day-to-day life as you increase your strength and muscle power which can ultimately protect your body from injury through stabilization of the ankle and feet.
Classes at Fit Philosophie are about more than a great workout - you'll also meet other motivated people with similar health and fitness goals. You'll walk out the door feeling invigorated, healthier, and stronger. Check out our class schedule here. First class at Fit Philosophie is free!
BENEFITS OF SPINNING
- Increases metabolism
- Improves body composition
- Increases heart and lung capacity
- Builds muscle
- Burns fat
- Tones and strengthens quadriceps and glutes
- Tones and strengthens hamstrings and calves
- Tones and strengthens muscles in the back and core
- Keeps the cardiovascular system healthy
FIT PHILOSOPHIE SPINNING CLASSES
- New to spinning? Start with this class
- 30 minutes of spinning
- 30 minutes of strength training using pilates and traditional strength methods
- Traditional spinning class
- 60 minute class
- Incorporates all the elements of outdoor riding
- Come ready to climb, sprint, time trial, and sweat
- 45 mins of traditional spinning
- 15 mins of core work
Have a question about a class? Send us an email.